Before being rushed into ICU at Nakasero Hospital, Major General Kasirye Gwanga penned down his final will with 7 key points that must be followed after his death.
Major General Kasirye Gwanga who has been taken to Nakasero hospital in ICU wrote a will a few days before his situation worsened.
Some of the issues he listed include:
1. My body must be cremated and my ashes should be kept in Museum.
2. I have bequeathed My farm Camp David to the army.
3. I gave my children good education and they have everything they need, no one should take any of my property.
4. Money on my bank accounts will help my several concubines and their dependants. My daughter has the list.
5. All the other properties are for my dear wife.
6. I bequeath my bush war uniform and my gun to Museveni's son Gen. Muhozi
7. Commander in Chief Gen. Museveni must salute my body before cremation.
Also Watch the Video Below: