Singer Robert Kyagulanyi aka Bobi Wine's wife, Barbie Itungo Kyagulanyi has been warmly welcomed in London for the Youth & Women Empowerment Conference taking place this Saturday at the Royal Regency.
Barbie will be among the key note Speakers at the Women and Youth Empowerment Conference in London, with different other top women influencers on Saturday 14th May.
The event will be streamed Live on different social media platforms as well as those who will attend in person getting an over the hill experience of a life time.
Below is a breakdown of the Key Speakers and Topics to be covered #BreakTheBias:
1. Self-Esteem and Confidence - By ( A Certified Grief Recovery &Eva Nabunya Trauma Specialist, trainer, speaker and author - Tears Of A Mother,)
2. Self Motivation and Staying Inspired - By Jan Mukiibi (A medical doctor in training, a content creator, and Miss Uganda UK 2017).
3. Limitless In A Limited World - By Justine Kigozi (Researcher, practitioner, and interdisciplinary leader in mental health, wellness, and critical thinking - Founder Mind, Body and Soul)
4. Skills Development - By Hafsa Bireke (An advocate for Education for Sustainable Development especially for empowering women - A teacher and educator)
5. Responsibility and Leadership from an early age. Maureen Mwagale - Tilgate Councillor ( A leader, Educator and philanthropist - Supporting children in Karamoja Uganda)
6. Women Supporting Girls - By Dorothy NS Mukasa (NHS Commissioner passionate about educating the girl child in Uganda)
7. How Religion and Culture affect the girl child - by Sheik Zaid Semakalu
8. Community outreach. Bereavement and empowering mothers during challenging times - By Pauline Najjuma (Rap and Sons Ltd)
9. Gun Crime and Gangs: How not to fall victim - By Joy Kyakwita (Immigration Solicitor and Social Worker)10. The Keynote Speaker will share her experience working with young mothers - their challenges and triumphs.
Prepared by for Benice Media UK Sarah Benice.