Rumors are making rounds on social media claiming that retired Major General Kasirye Gwanga but here we have the truth from the Hospital where he is and is currently still alive.
According to his family members, the ailing general is still alive and asked the public to pray for his healing as he still needs serious prayers.
“Mzee Gen Kasirye Gwanga’s Family has confirmed his Alive disregard all false information, keep praying for his healing, ” Events promoter Balaam Barugahara posted on his social media.
Kasirye Gwanga sick in hospital
Last week, Gen Gwanga was admitted to Nakasero Hospital for specialized medical treatment and he wrote his final will which had some major key points.
Watch the Video Below for More Clarity:
Some of the issues he listed include:
1. My body must be cremated and my ashes should be kept in Museum.
2. I have bequeathed My farm Camp David to the army.
3. I gave my children good education and they have everything they need, no one should take any of my property.
4. Money on my bank accounts will help my several concubines and their dependants. My daughter has the list.
5. All the other properties are for my dear wife.
6. I bequeath my bush war uniform and my gun to Museveni's son Gen. Muhozi
7. Commander in Chief Gen. Museveni must salute my body before cremation.