Before his death, Pastor Yiga Augustine Abizaayo had written a very strict last will and testimony that he left with his lawyers, we have it here for you with guidelines to be followers and a list of all his property he left behind.
Pastor Yiga was born on 25th April 1976 and he died at the age of 44 yeard old. He was born in Bukomansimbi district to Elizabeth Kwangala (died in 2018) and his father Joseph Matovu (died 16th Nov 1995)
He started his church in 2014 in an ugly church in Kuwunya, In Kampala Surbubs when he had just abandoned his witchcraft skills and turning to God.
Property He left behind:
- In 2015 he shifted from Kiwunya to Kawaala next to the petrol station then in 2019 he started building his own church.
- He left Revival Band
- He left his TV Station, ABS Television.
Pastor Yiga's Strict last will:
- He is to be buried after 5 days of his death. So he be laid to rest on Sunday 1st Nov 2020.
- His body Must be taken straight to his church for prayer and last eye where his followers will pray for his soul.
- His soul must be prayed for on the 5th day before his burial
- He must be buried in Kawaala next to his late mother Elizabeth Kwagala's grave.
Watch Video Below for More Details From His Will:
His body is to be transported by A-Plus funeral services. The controversial pastor died last evening (Monday) towards midnight according to our sources.