A man has died reportedly from an overdose of a brand of Viagra (Meinnah) while tryin to impress a new girl in Agbor, Delta State in Nigeria.
According to reports received, Precious said that man engaged her for services for the whole night as a pussycat vendor but things went out of control and he ended up dying.
Precious said: “When we got to the room in the night, we ordered for food. The man ordered yam porridge for himself and ordered indomie (noodles) for me. We both slept off afterwards and around 5am, he made the move for us to b0nk….afterwards, we both slept off again. At daybreak, I woke up to leave the hotel room, I tried to wake him up to give me the agreed amount of money but I found out that he was still”.
Precious said that she shook him and even sprinkled water on his face but to no avail. It was at that point that she called the attention of the hotel staff only to find out that this man appeared to have taken a high number of the tablets.
Also found in the man’s purse was an “Ej@culation Delay Spray” – Reman’s Delay Spray but the identity of the deceased could not be ascertained.
Check out the photos below: